Keeping track of all the new movies on Netflix is daunting enough
So which movies do you want to see before they disappear from Netflix at the end of March? In this article, I’ll cover your ten best options. From Oscar winners to wacky comedies to epic adventures, there are options on this list to suit everyone’s taste. And at the end of the article, you’ll find a full list of all the movies coming to Netflix this month.
If you’re interested in reading my weekly updated all-time movie rankings, check them out here.
The Lord of the Rings trilogy (2001-2003)
The Lord of the Rings trilogy, directed by Peter Jackson, is a cinematic masterpiece that transports viewers to the fantastic world of Middle-earth. Starring Elijah Wood as Frodo Baggins, Ian McKellen as Gandalf and Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn, the epic follows a group of unlikely heroes on a perilous quest to destroy the One Ring and defeat the dark lord Sauron. With stunning visuals, a captivating storyline and an incredible cast, the Lord of the Rings franchise is a timeless classic that continues to captivate audiences around the world.
Your last day to watch The brotherhood of the ring, the two towers And The return of the king is March 31, 2023.
Molly’s Game (2017)
Molly’s game is an exciting drama directed by Aaron Sorkin based on the true story of Molly Bloom, played by Jessica Chastain. After suffering a career-ending injury, Molly becomes a successful and infamous organizer of underground poker games for Hollywood celebrities, business magnates and the Russian Mafia. Her world is turned upside down when she is arrested by the FBI, and her only hope lies with her unconventional lawyer, played by Idris Elba. With stunning performances and Sorkin’s trademark sharp writing style, Molly’s game is a must-see film about power, risk and redemption.
Your last day to watch Molly’s game is March 31, 2023.
The Imitation Game (2014)
The imitation game is a biographical drama film directed by Morten Tyldum and starring Benedict Cumberbatch, Keira Knightley and Matthew Goode. Set during World War II, the film tells the story of Alan Turing, a brilliant mathematician and cryptanalyst who helps crack the German Enigma code and hasten the end of the war. Cumberbatch delivers a stunning performance as Turing, portraying his brilliance, vulnerabilities and tragic fate with remarkable depth and sensitivity. Knightley and Goode also star as Turing’s colleagues and confidants. The film is a touching tribute to a little-known hero whose legacy resonates to this day.
Your last day to watch The imitation game is March 27, 2023.
Top Gun (1986)
Top gun is an action drama film directed by Tony Scott. The film revolves around Maverick (Tom Cruise), a reckless but talented Navy pilot who is sent to the prestigious “Top Gun” school. There he competes against fellow pilots, including his rival Iceman (Val Kilmer), while also falling for his instructor, Charlie (Kelly McGillis). With adrenaline-pumping aerial scenes and a memorable soundtrack, “Top Gun” is a must-watch classic that showcases Cruise’s electric star power and Scott’s unique visual touches.
Your last day to watch Top gun is March 31, 2023.
Big Daddy (1999)
Big Daddy is a heartwarming comedy directed by Dennis Dugan and starring Adam Sandler as Sonny Koufax, a slacker who unexpectedly becomes the legal guardian of a young boy named Julian, played by Dylan and Cole Sprouse. As Sonny tries to teach Julian important life lessons, he learns some valuable lessons of his own, ultimately making him a better person. With hilarious moments and moving performances, Big Daddy is a must-see film for anyone looking for a good laugh and an honest story.
Your last day to watch Big Daddy is March 31, 2023.
dealer is a neo-noir thriller directed by Mike Hodges that follows Jack Manfred (Clive Owen), a struggling writer who takes a job as a croupier in a London casino to make ends meet. As he becomes more immersed in the world of gambling, Jack is seduced by the seductive power of the casino and the mysterious allure of a femme fatale gambler (Alex Kingston). With its stylish visuals and Owen’s captivating performance, dealer is a gripping exploration of the dangers of obsession and the blurred lines between reality and fiction.
Your last day to watch dealer is March 25, 2023.
Forrest Gump (1994)
Forest Gump, directed by Robert Zemeckis, is an iconic film that follows the life of a simple yet kind-hearted man named Forrest Gump, played by Tom Hanks. With exceptional performances from Robin Wright as his childhood sweetheart Jenny, and Gary Sinise as Lieutenant Dan, Forrest’s Vietnam War buddy, the film takes audiences on a journey through the transformative events of the 20th century. It is a story of love, loss and triumph that shows the power of hope, perseverance and the human spirit.
Your last day to watch Forest Gump is March 31, 2023.
Directed by Jim Henson and starring David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly, Labyrinth is a visually stunning and imaginative film that follows teenage Sarah as she journeys through a fantastic maze to rescue her little brother from the clutches of the Goblin King. With its unforgettable creatures, iconic music and charming performances, Labyrinth is a beloved classic that continues to captivate audiences of all ages.
Your last day to watch Labyrinth is March 31, 2023.
Raw is a Franco-Belgian horror film directed by Julia Ducournau that tells the story of a vegetarian veterinary student named Justine, played by Garance Marillier, who undergoes a disturbing transformation after being forced to eat raw meat during a hazing ritual at her vet school. The film is a visceral and disturbing exploration of desire, identity and the primal instincts lurking within all of us. Marillier delivers a powerful and compelling performance in this provocative and groundbreaking film.
Your last day to watch Raw is March 31, 2023.
Brokeback Mountain (2005)
Brokeback Mountain is a gripping and powerful film directed by Ang Lee that explores the secret and forbidden love between two cowboys played by Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal. Set against the breathtaking backdrop of the Wyoming mountains, the film is a beautifully crafted meditation on desire, masculinity, and the price of denying one’s true nature. Ledger and Gyllenhaal give unforgettable performances that make the film a landmark in LGBTQ cinema and a testament to the power of love.
Your last day to watch Brokeback Mountain is March 31, 2023.
Each movie will leave Netflix in March 2023
Note: The dates mark your last days to watch these movies.
- 17th of March: Everything I wish (2017); Lu over the wall (2017); XV: Beyond the Tryline (2016)
- 20th of March: Antoine Griezmann: The Making of a Legend (2019)
- March 22nd: Secret superstar (2017)
- March 23: Three thieves (2019)
- March 24: Kung Fu Panda: Secrets of the Scroll (2016)
- March 25: bird shot (2016); dealer (1998); Elizabeth and Margaret: Love and Loyalty (2020); Therapy (2020); The Hatton Garden course (2018); Tudum 2022: A global fan event (2022)
- March 26: Ankhon Dekhi (2013); Dedh Ishqiya (2014); Ishq Vishk (2003); Jab we met (2007); Mann (1999); Manorama six feet below (2007); Stunt school (2019); Welcome (2007)
- 27 March: The imitation game (2014); Pope Francis: a man of his word (2018)
- March 31st: 21 (2008); 30 minutes or less (2011); A kind of family (2017); Akbar Birbal (2019); Bal Ganesh (2019); Big Daddy (1999); Brokeback Mountain (2005); Dad Day Camp (2007); Dad daycare (2003); Daddy’s little girls (2007); Forest Gump (1994); GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009); Fat (1978); I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry (2007); It (2017); Labyrinth (1986); Made of honor (2008); Minority Report (2002); Molly’s game (2017); Monsters vs Aliens (2009); Forgetfulness (2013); Penguins of Madagascar (2014); Pinky Memsaab (2018); Raw (2016); RV (2006); Sea biscuit (2003); seven pounds (2008); Small chops (2020); Tabula Rasa (2017); The American game (2019); The kite (2004); The bye bye man (2017); The F**k-It List (2019); The interview (2014); The little vampire (2017); The longest meter (2005); Lord of the Rings: Brotherhood of the Ring (2001); The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003); The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002); The fall (2017); Top gun (1986); Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011); Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009); Tree house stories (2019); Tyler Perry’s I Can Do Bad All by Myself (2009); Unknown (2011); Zathura: A space adventure (2005)