Are you looking for the best Android app themed icons? Most of us like to customize our Android home screens for a more cozy and relaxed look. In particular, you may also like to make your phone look and feel gorgeous and attractive. This guide is all about helping you know how to change the icon theme on Android.
It only takes a few minutes to change the look of your phone’s home screen. For this purpose, we are going to get help from a Google Play Store app – Shortcut Maker. You can create custom icon themes for any app on your Android device. After all, it all depends on your preferences, such as how funny or emotional you want the app icons to look. Let’s dive into more details.
How to use android app theme icons?
First and foremost, you need to install the Shortcut Maker on your Android device. To do this, you need to open the Google Play Store on your phone, search for the app and install it.
- Tap and hold your phone’s home screen, Select Widget and scroll down to see the … Create shortcuts.
- Drag the shortcut (default) to the home screen and select the app choice.
- Find your favorite icon theme app. In the screenshots below, we’ve used the TIDAL as a consideration.
- Tap now Icon > Theme and choose the color palette.
- Tap the minus (-) button to reduce the icon size to 90% or 95%; notably, the Android app icon theme looks larger than the average icon size by default.
- Now tap the Finch button to continue.
Gizchina News of the week
Here’s what you need to do to have a theme icon on your home screen; in the end, you will have a great look on the home screen. In addition, you can create a shortcut from within the app itself, but you need to keep one thing in mind. That is, all shortcuts created through the app instead of the widget will be accompanied by a small shortcut icon.
To change icon theme using the Icon Pack:
There is always another method to perform tasks effectively. Like Shortcut Maker, you’ll need to use the icon pack from the Google Play Store, and our recommendation includes Material You Dynamic Ion Park. The reason is that it is easy to find and install this icon pack on your Android phone. It will automatically change all existing theme icons for Android apps.
To be more concise, the Shortcut Maker is definitely worth a try as it offers extensive customization options for creating an Android app icon theme. What would you demand but an attractive look of your home screen? In the comment section below, let’s know how you go about customizing apps on your Android phone.