Disney Dreamlight Valley was released in the early access phase on September 6 and fans everywhere are enjoying the game. This is due to several popular Disney and Pixar characters making an appearance in this game, as well as the huge open world that offers various missions and activities.
With the multitude of quests and activities available in Dreamlight Valley, there are some that players prefer more than the rest. One such activity in the game is cooking, where players can create various edible dishes using recipes. These recipes refer to ingredients that players must collect to make the final dish.
Today we are going to talk about one of those dishes in particular: Lobster Rolls. Making this dish involves collecting certain ingredients and it is introduced as part of Mother Gothel’s request. In this request, players have to make sushi and lobster rolls. Sushi is relatively easy to make, but since lobster rolls are a five-star dish, they need to be prepared with a little more care.
How to make Lobster Rolls in Disney Dreamlight Valley
To make lobster rolls, you need a total of five different specific ingredients. These can be found all over the Dreamlight Valley world and must be collected to make the sandwiches. Make sure you have the exact ingredients because if you do one wrong, you’ll end up with a completely different dish instead.
To rule out that possibility, we’ll list the ingredients you’ll need and how to get them.
- Butter: This item can be purchased at Remy’s Pantry in Chez Remy.
- Garlic: This item must be harvested from the wild. They can be found in the Forest of Valor.
- Lemon: This item must be harvested from the wild. They can be found on lemon trees in the Forest of Valor and the Glade of Trust.
- Lobster: This item needs to be fished out. It is a rare catch and will appear as an orange circle when you try to fish. They can be fished in the Glade of Trust.
- Wheat: This item must be grown. You can get the seeds for this item at Goofy’s Stall in Peaceful Meadow.
Each of these items is obtained in a different way and requires you to have access to the Forest of Valor and the Glade of Trust. You can choose to get them independently, but for the best results, we recommend going through Mother Gothel’s quest.
After getting all five ingredients, it’s just a matter of cooking to make the dish. To do this, find a stove nearby or go to Chez Remy to cook. Simply combine the ingredients and boil them down to get delicious lobster rolls.