Cricketers are extremely popular all over the world. They work hard and practice like a beast to show their performance on the field. All this requires a lot of healthy food. While their dietitian may prefer certain restrictions, stars like to eat Indian delicacies.
1) Virat Kohli: Virat Kohli’s all-time favorite is Delhi’s classic Chole Bhature, Rajma Chawal and Mushroom Googly Dumplings from his restaurant. The captain is a real food lover.
2) Ravindra Jadeja: The Jadu of IPL Ravindra Jadeja is a food lover and he especially likes homemade Kathiyawadi food. He also likes to eat Dal Makhani.
3) Ajinkya Rahane: Like others, Rahane has an avid food craving. Speaking of cuisines, he loves Japanese and Chinese food. And when asked about the best Mumbai food, he chooses Vada Pav.
4) Hardik Pandya: He has a silent list in his favorite food list. He likes to eat Falooda, Lasunu palak, Dal Tadka, Gujarati Khichdi and Crispy Mushrooms.
5) MS Dhoni: The captain cool is an avid non-veg enthusiast. The cricketer likes to eat butter chicken. His bio says he is eternally hungry for Butter chicken masala.
6)Yuzvendra Chahal: Yuzi, the epic bowler, likes to eat a healthy combination of butter chicken with garlic naan.
7) KL Rahul: The cricketer became a vegetarian a few years ago. He likes to eat Bhindi, steamed rice and masala dosa.
What do you think of cricketers’ favorite foods from Virat Kohli to KL Rahul? Leave your opinion in the comments and follow IWMBuzz.com.